Having tummy problems and following a low FODMAP diet isn’t always the easiest, and I still struggle with it on a daily basis. However, I have gotten a little bit better with it over the years, so have tried to compile a few tips and tricks that may help you too.
Below is a list of all of my blogs relating to advice on dealing with your condition, following the low FODMAP diet and any recommendations I think may be helpful…
- How and why you should keep a thought journal to help with anxiety
- Eating out – how to!?
- Choosing a FODMAP friendly restaurant
- Low FODMAP ingredient alternatives
- Mind vs tummy – not just the physical effects!
- Food transparency
- Iberogast review (herbal symptom relief)
- The FODMAP app you NEED to have!