Tuna courgette fritters are the perfect dinner for when your fridge is running low on stock or you simply can’t be bothered! They take about 10 mins in total and you can also pre-make for lunch-prep or even freeze to eat later! They’re also pretty bloody delicious!
– 1 + 1/2 cups gluten free self raising flour
– 2 eggs
– 2 good sized courgettes
– 2 tins of tuna in spring water
– sprinkle of chilli flakes
– salt and pepper to taste
– tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
– garlic oil or coconut oil
1. grate the courgettes using a cheese grater and mix in the tuna, eggs, flour and seasoning into a big mixing bowl. Stir into a thick mixture and add a tbsp of tamari
2. whilst heating the oil in a pan roll mixture into desired sizes (i go for a small-ish burger size) and squish down into a patty shape.
3. cook for 3 mins on each side, adding a splash of tamari to each whilst cooking
4. serve with your chosen sides (I love avo and salad or tenderstem brocolli and baked sweet potato!) and enjoy!